As ZPI continues to grow we need to add to our team of talented individuals. We’re currently looking to expand our ZPI Integration team to help roll out our system worldwide.
Integration Specialists are responsible for both the integration and support of ZPI’s software suite at each of our client sites. Integration Specialists are responsible for reviewing PLC code, integrating the signals into ZPI’s data collection system and verifying the accuracy of the recorded data in comparison with on-site production. Integration Specialists also assist in the support and maintenance of the ZPI system at client sites through several of ZPI’s support channels.
An ideal candidate will possess;
• Engineering degree or technologist diploma in Process Automation, Electrical Controls, or similar.
• Experience with PLC programming and industrial networks
• Experience with the configuration of OPC servers (Kepware, RSLinx, etc…)
• Previous experience with manufacturing intelligence systems (OEE, MES, LEDS)
• Experience with RS View and Wonderware
• Exceptional problem solving skills
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• The ability to meet deadlines
• The ability to work independently at different client locations
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
• The ability to manage concurrent projects effectively
If you’re interested in a career with ZPI and feel that you have what it takes, please let us know at email@example.com.